Engaging Speaker with Actionable Steps
Dr. Bernstein is an engaging speaker with positive and meaningful messages. He often speaks to healthcare professionals and senior groups. His 35+ years’ experience has provided him with opportunities to observe and empathize with thousands of patients, including generations of families.
He uses genuine patient examples and experiences as a physician to motivate others while describing the traits he has discovered in his patients who have lived longer, healthier, and happier lives. His compassion and ability to see the souls of his patients has compelled him to share their poignant stories.
Wellness Consultant: Workplace Health = Business Health
Through observation and extensive research, Dr. Bernstein, as he so brilliantly discusses in his latest book The Power of 5, describes the importance of the 5 S’s ( Sweets, Sweat, Sleep, Stress and Sex-The Formula) which promote longevity and remaining youthful.
Dr. Bernstein consults with business owners and workplaces focusing on healthy lifestyle choices and personal and professional success.
A brief segment from Lenah Robles, former Assisted Living Marketing Specialist at The Palms, who answers the question: What would you say to other organizations who wish to engage Dr. Bernstein to speak?
Speaking Topics & Videos
Dr. Bernstein’s Suggested Speaking Topics
- The Power of 5! The Ultimate Formula for Longevity and Remaining Youthful – Decipher the major health determinants: stress, sex, sweet, sweat, and sleep.
- Keep the lights on! – Dr. Bernstein’s blueprint to help your employees be engaged, energized, healthy, and productive.
- Inflammation: the hidden enemy – What is it? How to avoid it? How to reverse it?
- Age GRACEfully® – The transformational power of goals, roots, attitude, companionship, and environment.
- Mom and Dad, we need to talk – How to effectively discuss unavoidable and life-changing events.
- Building Resilience – 10 key elements to positively impact your workforce, your organization, and your bottom line.
- The Senior Driving Dilemmas – Driving and the aging adult: taking them from behind the wheel
- An Ounce of Prevention – A Prescription for Lifelong Health Planning
- Understanding Memory Disorders with GRACE – 5 Essential Components
- Preparing for the Inevitable – Addressing end of life decisions without fear
Videos Featuring Dr. Bernstein
Stimulate Your Brain
Insulating Yourself from the Perfect Storm: Caregiver Burnout (Arden Courts)
The Power of 5 (Arden Courts)
More on the Power of 5 (Arden Courts)
Systemic Inflammation (Arden Courts)
Reduce Inflammation (Arden Courts)
Approaches to Inflammation Prevention (Arden Courts)
Relaxation Techniques (Arden Courts)
Sex and Companionship
I’ve Got Some Good News and Some Bad News … You’re Old
Attitude or Adventure
G-R-A-C-E in Action
Up Your Game with Journaling
I am writing you to tell you how much I enjoyed your presentation at Arden Courts. I am very pleased that you spoke not only about Alzheimer’s disease but of other forms of dementia as well, since we now understand that there are other diseases and causations that may leave the patients in need of a caregiver. You spoke in a straightforward manner telling everyone they are adults and should know right from wrong (no smoking, etc.). I think if we all understand what is good for us, we will live longer and healthier lives.
Dear Dr. Bernstein – What a pleasure it was to have you as our speaker at our “Healthy Potluck Meet-Up” in February. Our group of over 80 people thoroughly enjoyed your presentation on healthy aging and your explanation of The Power of 5. As a medical doctor with many years of experience, your expertise on this topic was very valuable. We encourage anyone who is looking for a presenter in the medical field who takes a whole person approach to health to have Dr. Bernstein come and talk to their group. You just may learn something valuable!
Many thanks for coming to speak to my class, they gained valuable knowledge. After your departure, they expressed their appreciation.
It was such a pleasure to get to meet you. Thank you for the fantastic programs that have prompted much discussion from staff about next steps, especially with wellness programs. Wishing you much success—you have made a real difference in our lives!