A refreshingly cool health salad is the perfect summer recipe. This salad has fresh, crisp, succulent vegetables. When blended together, they provide a flavorful and hydrating meal.
This recipe is easy to prepare and requires no dressing! You can add a light vinaigrette if you wish, but it’s really not necessary!
The veggies bring a nice blend of flavors and some essential vitamins—vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, and calcium.
To Healthy Eating!
Refreshing Health Salad
- 1 medium Cucumber Diced.
- 1 can Black Beans I use low sodium.
- 1 1/4 cups Corn Roasted or canned.
- 1/2 cup Purple Onion Diced.
- 1 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup Cilantro Chopped (I am not a fan of cilantro, so I left it out of my salad.)
- 1 Lime Or lemon, if desired.
- 1 - 2 avocados Diced.
- Salt and pepper To taste.
- pinch Chili Power Optional, to add a zip, as desired.
- Everything but the Bagel Seasoning One of my favorites! This added flavor!
- Place the diced cucumber, black beans, corn, cherry tomatoes, chopped onions, and cilantro in a bowl.
- Squeeze fresh juice from the lime onto the salad.
- Mix well together.
- Add chopped, diced avocado. Season with salt, pepper and other suggested seasonings.