Dr. Bernstein is an upbeat speaker with positive and meaningful messages. His 30+ years’ experience has provided him with opportunities to observe and empathize with thousands of patients. He uses genuine patient examples and experiences as a physician to motivate others while describing the traits he has discovered in his patients who have lived longer, healthier, and happier lives.
His compassion and ability to see the souls of his patients has compelled him to share their poignant stories.
Dr. Bernstein often speaks to healthcare professionals and senior groups. He shares with them a message that focuses on healthy lifestyle choices, healing, and personal and professional success.
Dr. Bernstein’s Suggested Speaking Topics
- Aging GRACEfully™: A Geriatrician’s five key elements to living a healthier and fulfilling life
- Sex, Denial and Home Health Aides: Understanding your parents and finding community
- “But Doctor, I’m a Good Driver”: Driving and the aging adult – taking the keys
- An Ounce of Prevention: A Prescription for Lifelong Learning
- Understanding Memory Disorders with GRACE… 5 Essential Components
- Preparing for the inevitable: Addressing end of life decisions without fear
- “Begin with the end in mind” – making health decision in a complex medical system
- The Adventure Begins: Riding the rollercoaster with your aging patents
- Be like Betty White: Being productive as you age
- Live forever or die trying: A geriatrician’s secrets to a more fulfilling life
A brief segment from Lenah Robles, Assisted Living Marketing Specialist at The Palms, who answers the question: What would you say to other organizations who wish to engage Dr. Bernstein to speak?
We invite you to listen to Dr. Bernstein’s speaking engagements – simply click here.
To inquire about having Dr. Bernstein speak at your event or if you are interested in learning more, please complete the form or call Dynamic Learning today at 813.855.2876.